We’ve put together the following basic checklist of things to consider and help you prepare for your landscape project:
1. What are you looking to achieve?
Whilst we can help you with this, it’s a good idea to know what you’re trying to achieve ahead of us meeting with you. i.e:
- What are you after e.g: more usable lawn area? More functional layout, greater privacy from neighbours etc
- What is your time frame?
- What is your budget
2. Get your thoughts down on paper
If you don’t know, never fear! We can help inspire you. But, if you already have some ideas in your
- Take note of concepts and features you like. Gather ideas – clippings, google search images, photos and have them ready for your meeting with us
- Discuss your requirements and ideas with a LivingScape Construction
3. Confirm how you’ll finance the project
- Have an idea of what you want and can afford to spend
- Organise finance if required
- Discuss with LivingScape so we can get the best result within your budget
4. Getting it all done
- Once we’ve discussed, quoted and you’re happy with a plan, secure a start date for your project with a 10% deposit
- LivingScape will prepare a project schedule, including expected completion date. We’ll keep you updated as things progress
- We’ll manage the whole project – sourcing and supplying the materials and project managing the trades required to complete all work.